Saturday, August 14, 2010

I know its been a long time. I've been lazy. A lot has happened since my last post. First off Italy won the Juniors. The last 2 weeks we have been training every day for the Eurocup which we are leaving for in the morning (Saturday). We also played the Sharx last Friday, dropping both games. In betweeen all of that I still found time to do other things. I went on a city walk, guided by a book, with Mandy (another American); it should have taken an hour but it took us nearly that long to find the starting point not to mention the 3 or 4 times we got lost after that. It still turned out to be a good day and we made it back for practice. I also went to the pool with Mandy and Hiro and went bowling with Mandy, Caro, and Denise. Swimming was relaxing as we hopped in the wave pool as well as taking pictures of us jumping off the high dive. Bowling is always a fun social event and Denise whopped our butts over 2 games.

So more about the Eurocup...we are in the B pool this year with 6 teams. It is being held in Edirne, Turkey. We will play each team in a round robin format then the top 4 teams will be seeded into a bracket that will be played out Friday and Saturday. It should be an experience playing on an all grass field. Before we start playing we are spending a day in Istanbul which I am pumped for.

I may not have access to internet while in Turkey, but if I do I will post about the games.

Word of the Day: Kirsche, Erdbeer, Vanille, und Schokolade eis: Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate Icecream. Some of my favorite flavors of the deluctable icecream they have here.

Looking to bring back gold to Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment